Juvederm Rocks - Windsor, ON

I've had this done to soften my Naso lines and...

I've had this done to soften my Naso lines and liked the result so much i decided to have my cheeks done. This stuff rocks if done right. At least 5yrs GONE! I'm 34 and girls simply cannot believe it. Always think im in my mid 20's.

I then decided to have some volume added to my cheeks. I had a bit of swelling on my right side and it seems my doctor missed a bit of the cheek hallow on the one side but I guess sometimes this is normal and he kept a bit of Juvaderm for the follow up in 10 days. So once the swelling goes down a bit and my right cheek hallow gets evened out I will be in heaven!!! Great stuff!

Dr. Thomas Barnard

Dr B has done alot of this. He had also taken some kind of special course to do fillers. He's fast and friendly. It seemes like he could do the injections with his eyes closed...although not perfect, sometime you have to have a follow up to make sure you are symmetrical.

Hi Britt,

I had no pain at all and no downtime. You face does feel a bit numb after the procedure for the day (due to the freezing within the Juvederm) and feels a bit, um...puffy I guess for the 2nd day. Whatever it is; you can't feel any difference by the 3rd day.

Unfortunately I may have to retract some of the good things I said because I have a barely noticeable lump on my left cheek, but the cheek hallow was done PERFECTLY! The right cheek however, was not done so well. I have a somewhat noticeable lump just below the cheek bone and the cheek hallow needs to be filled more to match the perfect left one. Unfortunately I'll probably have to have the lumps dissolved and more volume added to the right so I'll probable have to buy another syringe which sucks :(. Luckily they tell me they can store the stuff and I can just use it when I want. (probably 1yr from what they say) I'm going to complain to them tomorrow and keep you posted on what they tell me. Maybe Dr Barnard is not quite as good as I originally thought. But when he did my Naso lines it was done perfectly and I was in and out in 20mins!

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the added info. When you go back are you going to ask why it wasn't as effective as you had hoped? Maybe they were just being careful and not wanting to over inject. Let us know how your next appointment goes.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. So happy this all worked out so well for you. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure. If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Based on having such a positive experience are you going to continue with this in the future? Please keep us update.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt