Revision Rhinoplasty - London, GB

It has now been three weeks since I have had a...

It has now been three weeks since I have had a revision rhinoplasty procedure performed by Mr Uppal.

I was extremely unhappy with my first surgeon as he had not addressed the issues I had with my nose and it appeared as bulbous with a bump. After having such a terrible experience with my first surgeon, my mother spent months researching the best rhinoplasty surgeons in England whereby we came across Rajan Uppal. After two consultations I decided to go ahead with the surgery.

As I have mentioned, it has now been 3 weeks since I have had my surgery and I could not be happier with the results. Although there is still swelling, I can see that the shape of my nose is exactly how I want it and it has really lifted my confidence.

I would also like to sing the praises of his personal secretary, Sharon Roberts. Sharon is incredibly prompt with response to emails and phone calls making me feel close in contact with the surgeon.

I would highly recommend this team to everyone and only wish we had discovered them earlier!
London Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're pleased thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Did you notice a difference in how you recovered/healed with the second rhinoplasty compared to the first?
The healing process for both were very different. The first rhinoplasty I has was local anaesthetic and my nasal bone was not broken so it was swollen but not for very long (although I was hoping it was the swelling that make it look so bad but unfortunately it was the final shape of my nose). However, with my rhinoplasty with Mr Uppal, my nasal bone was broken and there is still swelling which is slowly going but even with the swelling I am so pleased with the results and can't wait for the final result!