Revision Rhinoplasty - London, GB

It has now been three weeks since I have had a...

It has now been three weeks since I have had a revision rhinoplasty procedure performed by Mr Uppal.

I was extremely unhappy with my first surgeon as he had not addressed the issues I had with my nose and it appeared as bulbous with a bump. After having such a terrible experience with my first surgeon, my mother spent months researching the best rhinoplasty surgeons in England whereby we came across Rajan Uppal. After two consultations I decided to go ahead with the surgery.

As I have mentioned, it has now been 3 weeks since I have had my surgery and I could not be happier with the results. Although there is still swelling, I can see that the shape of my nose is exactly how I want it and it has really lifted my confidence.

I would also like to sing the praises of his personal secretary, Sharon Roberts. Sharon is incredibly prompt with response to emails and phone calls making me feel close in contact with the surgeon.

I would highly recommend this team to everyone and only wish we had discovered them earlier!
London Plastic Surgeon