In Shape with Flabby Arms – Wilmington, NC

Dr. Mohamed was great! I felt comfortable and...

Dr. Mohamed was great! I felt comfortable and reassured from the moment I went in for the procedure. I had smart lipo on my arms. To most, my arms didn’t look that big. I work out and had some definition in my arms. I, like a lot of women, had that flabby under hang that I could not get rid of. I had changed the way I would wave hello because I didn’t want my arm to continue to wave after I stopped! The results were immediate and I felt zero pain during the procedure. The following day my arms were pretty sore but not unbearable. I wore a compression garment for 3 weeks, but it was not noticeable under my clothes. It has been a month now and my arms continue to improve. I have two tiny incision marks that are almost gone. I love my new arms! I cannot believe the difference smart lipo has made in the appearance of my arms and the in the way my clothes fit. I would recommend smart lip with Dr. Mohamed to anyone who has areas that make you feel self conscious or you have tried and just cannot get rid of those stubborn areas.
Dr. Fazil Mohamed

The entire staff at Coastal Women's Care were great. They were attentive to me the entire time I was in the office. Dr. Mohamed has a way of making you feel at ease.

So glad you are happy with your results!  Are the compression garments like arm sleeves?  I've never seen one so just curious.
Yes Jill. The compression garment were arm sleeves that fastened between my upper shoulder blades. It was not uncomfortable at all. In fact it was comforting to my arms.
Oh I think I get it- thanks for the explanation.  Glad it wasn't too uncomfortable.  Keep us posted on your continued healing!