Will Do Again! -Wilmington NC

I am 50 year old female and decided it was time to...

I am 50 year old female and decided it was time to get the creases from nose to mouth taken care of. Initial appointment was made in Wilmington NC at Wilmington Plastic Surgery- I was NOT happy with the consult and did not agree with their assessment. They wanted to put Radiesse in my cheek pads saying that was causing my creases and also do something in the creases. They also refused to show me before and after pictures with an and I quote when I asked could I see pictures - "me" as said by the RN giving the consult. Anyway- I called my dermatologist Atlantic Dermatology in Wilmington NC and scheduled for a consult there - As luck would have it - they had a special when I went in - buy 2 vials of Restylane get the third free - I had both the PA Patricia Hood and Dr. J. Crane attend the procedure and could not be happier with the results. It is perfect - I get everything from "you have lost weight" to "you really look good lately" but no one has asked or even hints that they think I had something done - it is that good. I will be going back!
Atlantic Dermatology

yes, needed 2 and the third was used for some fun extras and extra plumping It has now been 3 months and am still VERY pleased - I will go back in Dec for a booster and may add in a touch of botox - But all in all, very, very pleased. Total cost was 1000.00 for the 2 vials - there was a deal with the 3rd free if you buy 2 and 50.00 for the initial office consult. I am hoping for a 1 vial booster in Dec. But will update. I will post pictures later - not at home computer today.

Good for you for holding off on getting your treatment until you felt comfortable with your provider. I'm happy to hear that you like the way things turned out!

Were all 3 vials used, or were you able to bank one or two?