Exceptional Experience! - Wilmington, NC

I missed the fullness of my breast prior to...

I missed the fullness of my breast prior to bi-lateral lumpectomies.

I missed the fullness of my breast prior to...

I missed the fullness of my breast prior to bi-lateral lumpectomies. The mastopexy and augmentation result was much more than I expected. Four days post op and I LOVE my new look! The doctor and staff listened to me and took great care in understanding my needs. I am sore and bruised a little but just the fact that my breast aren't sagging anymore is fab!

When you search for a doctor....really check them out!!! Considering the cost, you want the best even if it does cost a little more! Remember....you will have someone changing your looks and you want the BEST, not the cheapest!!

Things I would recommend....neck pillow, like the ones you use to travel...several front ZIP shirts/sweatshirts, pillow for under your knees and full time home care for the first 48 hours. Tell you pharmacist not to use child proof caps, (if possible)!!! Little to no strength the first few days so you will need help to open.

I have my first follow up Tuesday. I can't wait to see what the Doctor says.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

My entire experience with Dr. Ljung and his staff has been positive! From initial consult to completed procedure. They are what good quality care is all about....the patient. EXCELLENCE is what they give.