Excellent! - Wilmington, NC

Despite the negative connotations that can be...

Despite the negative connotations that can be associated with Botox, I am here to tell you that it is probably the best "bang for your buck" cosmetic tool that you can possibly use. The key is to get in and use it before you have wrinkles; it's best used as a preventative. I think it's one of the best things you can do for yourself from an anti-aging perspective that will give you real results. All providers are not the same, however, it is of upmost importance to go to someone who really understands how it works, where to place it and how to not over-do it. Everyone in this office is extremely professional and efficient; I have never had to wait. Also, her choice of skin care lines also just can't be beat. The TNS Recovery Serum has done wonders for me! So worth it. Dr. George's practice is my "go to" anti-aging resource!
Wilmington Dermatologic Surgeon

I have had botox from other dermatology offices in the Wilmington area and not only is Dr. George the best at placing the botox strategically for optimal results, her prices are very reasonable. I'm always surprised when checking out that the costs have been kept down, especially compared to my experiences at other offices. I think other professionals probably use way more Botox than is necessary. She only uses what is needed to achieve a natural look that I have been so pleased with. Dr. George is truly gifted at this! She was able to conquer wrinkle patterns I was developing when others in town were unconfident and unsure of how to place it. I feel so much better about the future of my skin now that I have found her. What a gift to have such talent and professionalism in Wilmington.

What areas have you had Botox in?