Bye Bye Jelly Belly - Wilmington, DE

I have two kids and both were large babies leaving...

I have two kids and both were large babies leaving me with an apron of excess skin and a pouch. I have lost 30 pounds the hard way, dieting and busting my butt running and weight training. Despite this, my tummy stayed the same. I just didn't want to carry it around any longer!

I saw a few surgeons before deciding on mine. He is great and I'm thrilled with the results so far.... its early days but already has exceeded my expectations!

My husband hasn't been very supportive of this and can't understand why I would do it but for once its all about me. My goals are realistic. I'm not looking to rock a bikini, I just want to eliminate the tummy hanging over my jeans and to feel good in my clothes again.

This forum has been great. Lots of good advice and support. Thanks all for helping me on my journey. Here's to spring when we can show off our new bodies.

So far the procedure has been easier than I thought as long as you listen to your plastic surgeon and keep up with the pain meds.

It has been worth every hard earned penny!!!

Liked his honest approach and caring manner. Also was realistic on what could be achieved.

Any updates?
U look good already. I go in tomorrow morning for my TT. Excited and ready!
Good luck. My tt was over a year ago and I love it. I Don't regret it for a second. Last summer I rocked a bikini for the first time in years. Happy healing
Best of luck to you and happy healing!