Grows Lasses and Brows but I'm Concerned About Long Term Effects - Wilmington, DE

I only paid 80.00 and bought Lattise on line...

I only paid 80.00 and bought Lattise on line without a doctors consultation. The effect was immeadiate - I saw results in a couple of days. I developed significat discoloration after one week on upper and lower lashes - I did not apply to lower. My eyes feel weird and my vision is a little blurry but its bearable. I have discontinued use on my eyes. Let's face it - we are ony born with one set. I find it disturbing that all these young women think of this as something that they can use for yearrs. I don't kow what I was thinking - I guess the after pictures one me over. I don't want longer lashes at the cost of some terrible side effect. I wil continue to use it on my brows.

It seems that there are some ways to buy Latisse online legitimately, but I would be worried about getting counterfeit products. Were you concerned at all that the Latisse you got online was not the real product?

I checked the reviews and googled the website for evidence of fraud - it came in the Latisse box with the insert with drug information, detailed instructions and all of the brushes. It even came with a coupon from the company for repurchase. It's the same as the one a friend of mine recieved with perscription. I will probably purchase the generic again for my brows. They had almost dissapeared now that I'm 48 but now are filling in nicely. I'm hoping none of the side effects are systemic.

That is good that you checked into things pretty thoroughly. Has the discoloration it caused faded, or can you still see that?

It seemed to lessen after just one night of not using it. I'm wondering if it's caused by a dialation of small blood vessels in the area. I'm not that concerned about the discoloration since I've had that to some degree since I was in my twenties. I was a little more concerned about the achey feeling in my eyes. It's very slight but I'm sensitive. I am really supprised that it worked so qiuckly - my eyelashes are noticeably longer after one week - even on the bottom. You should see my eyebrows - I wish I had before pictures. I had been using one drop for eyebrows and lashes. I may try every other day for my eyes. I have my yearly appointment for an eye exam in two months. If something is different about my eyes or looks wrong I won't use it anymore.

Since you are noticing some side effects you might be best off to either not use it until your eye appointment, which I understand would suck because you would lose the growth you have, or ask to have your eye appointment early. I would hate to hear that you continued on with the product and it caused some bigger problems for you. :-/