Just Had Mine Replaced After 11 Yrs; Wanted Bigger!! - Wilmington, DE

I got my first set of saline implants at the age...

I got my first set of saline implants at the age of 32. I was done having kids and after breast feeding my "girls" where in desperate need of a makeover. It was the best decision I ever made. It wasn't for my husband, it was for ME!! Now here I am 11 years later still looking amazing, but I lost 20 pounds (yay) and I wanted bigger "girls" as a reward! I went from saline at 360ccs to silicone 550ccs. They are simply amazing. To keep it in perspective, I am 4'11" and 106 lbs. I do not look out of proportion and my doctor was simply the best there is!! So good in fact my family comes to Delaware from New York to get his services. I had my procedure on a Thursday and was up and shopping on Friday. My doctor explained everything in detail of what my procedure would entail and how I would feel. He is a true artist and has a sincere passion for his craft. If you are looking to get implants or any other procedure, it is worth the trip to Delaware! The care and compassion of this doctor as well as his whole staff is unmatchable! And I did a lot of research!!!
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Saunders is the best in his field. From the first consultation thru surgery and follow ups this doctor is in a class of his own. I have had multiple procedures and have been more and more impressed each time. His office staff and dedicated OR staff is simply amazing. You feel like family and the bedside manner is unbelievably amazing. I feel blessed to have found a doctor who treats me like a real person and gives me honest feedback when I ask a question. He has restored my self confidence and made me look "natural". I view him as a true artist and his patients are his masterpieces!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss and your new breasts! You're only a week post op, but can you tell yet if you're going to prefer the silicone over the saline? Do you think the revision recover is easier than the original surgery? We'd love to see some photos...even in clothing would be great. It's hard to visualize your petite figure with larger breasts. It sounds like your doctor did a great job!