What an Experience - Wilmington, NC

Where to begin. I had the procedure done on my...

Where to begin. I had the procedure done on my lower abdomen on May 5, 2011. I read most of the reviews listed prior to my procedure. Most of what everyone has said is on point. The procedure itself was strange feeling because of the suction on my stomach. I have to say there was little to no pain with the procedure. The pain came later!

Okay, the tingling, "bee stinging", tender to touch is correct. It has been 9 days since the procedure and I am still feeling the pain. It is not unbareable pain, but it is agravating. My doctor prescribed lidocaine patches for any discomfort and they have come in handy. I suggest anyone having this procedure done to the tummy ask your doctor for these patches.

Don't get me wrong, I am so glad I did this and I see myself going back for the love handles sometime later. Just remember, no pain...no gain. What you have to ask yourself is.....I am willing to go through about two weeks of mild to moderate pain and uncomfortable moments for a lifetime of permamnent change.

Also for you workout-a-holics (i am one), you may have to put exercise on the back burner for a few weeks. I found running to be painful for my stomach.

Bottom line.....if you want to shed that bulge, go do it. You will not regret it, you just have to get your pain face ready. I will update as change occurs and the pain subsides.

Wilmington Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. G was very nice, knowledgeable and excited about my potential to do well with this prodecure. She took before photographs and has asked me if she could take follow up photographs two months from now. She takes time to answer any questions you may have in a free consultation. She is honest, if you are not a good candidate for the procedure, she will not recommend it. Her staff was also excellent with great personalities and bed side manners. I recommend Dr. G for the Cool Sculpting procedure. I will post photos when I get them.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, April. Please keep us updated on your progress.

I am surprised you post as "worth it" when no real results are seen. We would rather hear an update after 2-3 months to see final results. After 2.5 months I have only seen an inch reduction on my abdomen so not yet sure if it was worth $1,500.