Excellent Experience with Dr. Fisher for Implant Removal - Wilmette, IL

I called many doctors in the Chicago area to...

I called many doctors in the Chicago area to remove my breast implants with local anesthesia. I had them for 3 years and feared they were the cause of my lymphoma. Dr. Fisher went over all of the risks and took time to explain everything involved. She gave me the option of having the implants removed with local anesthesia or general. Since I was searching for local that's the option that I went with. The procedure was done in her office. That morning I was the only patient there so no worries that she was being pulled from room to room while performing my procedure. I was very comfortable during the removal and didn't feel anything more than tugging. The entire procedure took about an hour from start to finish. I was pretty sore the next few days but healed up quickly. I have a small scar at the fold of each breast which is hardly noticeable some 6 months later. I'm very grateful to Dr. Fisher for considering my concerns about the anesthesia and taking such great care during my visits.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! How are you doing with your lymphoma now?

Wilmette Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher and her staff were all excellent. Could not have had a better experience. I would highly recommend her.