Cystic Acne Under Control - Wilmette, IL

Wilmette Plastic Surgeon

I began seeing Dr Fisher when I was 19 (I'm now 28) and still continue to see her. She really cares about her patients and wants them to feel good about themselves. My face is drastically better than what it was and she was the only doctor I went to that knew exactly what to do. Everyone in the office is great as well and I feel at home when I go there. I don't go in to Dr. Fisher as often as I used to because of what she has done with helping my face look better. There isn't the need as often as it used to be. But that's a good reason not to see a doctor. I do go on once a month to get facials at the office, though. And I do recommend the massages, too!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the acne treatment community.