some facial aging around jawline and neck - Houston, TX

?Just over 3 months ago i had ultherapy or skin...

Just over 3 months ago i had ultherapy or skin tightening. They said wait three months and wa-lah………….I Waited 3 months and na-da…….NOT A damn thing. I hate spending my money on something that doesnt work. Plus wasted 3 months of waiting. My weight didnt change. I didnt get any procedures like botox or fillers. It was pretty uncomfortable so i was excited thinking no pain no gain. Absolutely wish there was something for the turkey neck and jowling. "well it doesnt exactly shrink your skin. It just causes collagen to build up under your skin so it' not so saggy"……..NOT. No i am not uploading pics because i didnt take any.

I had considered getting this procedure but a friend of mine did and, like you, she had no results. Plus why would the doctors let you go through the pain of it all? I understand it hurts like h... I'm sorry you didn't get results. The only thing I know of for the turkey neck is a face lift. My above-mentioned friend had a lower face lift for it after Ultherapy didn't work. That's like Botox, you will definitely see an improvement. Good luck.
Oh boy I hope I get results if not I won't be happy cause it's not cheep.
i hope you do too. I had mine done near Willowbrok mall. Very disappointed. Wish i knew of a good surgeon for a mini face.

Laser Tech. Very good and professional.