MiraDry Experience After One Week - Williamsville, NY

I have been dealing with underarm hyperhidrosis...

I have been dealing with underarm hyperhidrosis since my early teens with intermittent success controlling it. When I heard about miraDry I decided to give it a shot. I am one week out from the procedure now and am pleased with the results. Initially there was a little discomfort but it passed in about 2 days with advil and ice packs. Now all I am dealing with is some lumpiness in my axilla which is slowly getting better. I have even been 2 the gym twice without limitation. Dr Karamanoukian and his staff were great, he performed the procedure himself. I received about 35-40 shots total in my axilla, not too bad actually. They used a level 5 setting on me. I haven't used deodorant since the procedure nor have I had any underarm sweating. I am looking forward to the rest of the summer with one big worry a thing of the past. Hopefully this review helps anyone else considering the miraDry procedure.

Buffalo General Surgeon

As a fellow physician I recommend Dr K and his staff highly. They were realistic about the procedure and very accurate. They explained everything in detail before and during the procedure, follow up has been easy.