Will Never Do This Again

I am 45 yrs. old but most people think I'm 8 to 10...

I am 45 yrs. old but most people think I'm 8 to 10 yrs. younger than what I am. I just wanted to get a "freshened" up look and prevent more wrinkles.

It turned out horrible. My left eye drooped and my right eye brow looked like it belonged on Dr. Spock. I went back to the plastic surgeon (yes, I did my homework and went to a board certified doc) a week later and he put a little more above the right eyebrow. It did help a lot but I just don't look like my self. It's made my eyes very puffy, I've had a persistant headache and it looks like my whole forehead has dropped and people tell my I look tired. That is not what I wanted to hear after spending all that money. This truly has been a nightmare.

Hope this helps someone from going through what I'm going through now. I'ts been 2 weeks since having this done and they say it could last 3-4 months. I can't wait to look like myself again!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

I feel he put way too much botox in the wrong places.That's why I chose a plastic surgeon because they should know more about the muscles in your face.