Definitely Worth It! - Wichita, KS

Before Zoom my teeth were horribly yellow, even at...

Before Zoom my teeth were horribly yellow, even at times looking orange. I was always so embarrassed by the color of my teeth. So bad that any photo that I had taken over the years I would Photoshop my teeth before sending it out to family or posting on social media, yes that bad! I had tried the at-home strips you can get at the drug store and whitening trays, but never got the results I wanted, my teeth still looked bad. So I opted to try Zoom and I'm so glad I did! My teeth went from the lower 3rd range to the second to whitest on the whitening scale! Huge difference! I will warn you that it is a bit painful. I did the whole procedure in one sitting instead of stretching it out over 3. I had no pain until the very last minute or two of the procedure, where I had a couple "Zings" of shooting pain. That pain lasted about 24 hours intermittently and tapered off. It was more pain than I was expecting with a simple tooth whitening procedure but it still wasn't that big of a deal. I didn't even feel the need to use the comfort gel they sent home with me. My procedure also included the at-home Zoom kit with form fitting trays and the NiteWhite gel, so anytime I need a little whitening boost or just to maintain my whitening I use that. My smile looks so good now and I don't have to digitally whiten my teeth for photos! I have more confidence and I think it took about 5 years off of my face. My mother who always bothered me about my teeth was so impressed she wants to get it done now. All in all, so so happy with my results!
Dr. Kate E. Rohr, D.D.S. at Frankenberry & Johnson

My dentist and office staff couldn't be any nicer, for this procedure or any other, they are the best! My insurance has changed many times over the years, so I've had to try many dentists, this one is the best I've ever had, she really cares about your comfort.

That is awesome that it took care of your yellowing so well!! Have you used the at home kit yet? You'll have to let us know how it goes when you do, if you haven't already. :)