Can't Wait to Be a Perfect 10 Again! - Wichita, KS

I am a 26 year old SAHM with two children ages 7...

I am a 26 year old SAHM with two children ages 7 and 2 1/2 and I have been waiting soooo long to get this procedure. Like so many of you, I struggle with my body image and my confidence has been shot ever since baby # 2. I hate hearing people say " Oh just do some crunches"... or "change your diet". What's worse is when people say " You're so pretty, you should model". When that happens, all I can think about is me showing up to a casting call and being asked to show a recent full body shot and running out of there crying. So... my journey shall begin on March 7, 2014 where I will be receiving a full tummy tuck with no lipo and also a hernia repair.

post op day 1

Very painful. Less stomach ache and more at insision. I am in and out of conscienceness.

Post op day 2

Much much better. I can honestly say that the pain pump makes a huge difference. I am still hunched over and my compression garment goes up too high, it is irritating my boobs. I still have not taken the compression garment off so I cannot tell what I look like yet. I am fine with that though. I must say that on day one I felt so nauseated, and I am not a throw up person...i do not vomit, but could have easily if I let myself.

3 days post op

So day 3 is muuuuch better! I can feel my pain pump is almost empty and I can walk around more straight and also lie down somewhat. I have not showered since and am scared to...since I'm living a sedentary lifestyle, sponge bathing is fine for now. Still swollen, but I know this is normal. I can't wait for my belly button and incisions to heal.

day 4 post op

Percoset made me very nauseous so I discontinued today and am on OTC Tylenol. I took my pain pump out myself today as it was empty...let me tell you. This was the strangest thing ever! It did not hurt but I could feel the tubes moving inside of me as I was pulling. Tonight I also feel very emotional. I don't know that it is because of the fact that I cannot laugh or cough or be real person. Or maybe the fact that my kids are scared to touch me and I haven't had a real hug in a while. Idk.

post op day 4

Wichita Plastic Surgeon

You are looking amazing! I have a BA with Dr. DeSplinter in two weeks what are your thoughts on him? How are you looking and feeling since the last update?
Looking good. I can't wait to see more and hear more about your journey! Happy healing!
Looks great!!
Thanks!
Congratulations! Looks great!
Thanks
Looks great already.heal up wonderfully.
Lookimg good! It will get easier and easier and before you know it you will 3 weeks out and feeling great! I'm still not back 100% but no complaints :) good luck!
I appreciate it
Hope your recovery continues smoothly and I can't wait to see more photos as you progress!!
hope u have a good recovery.keep us updated
I will and thank you
Wishing you a speedy recovery! I too have an 8 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old and my tt is on wednesday....
I wow. Hope your surgery goes well!
hope you heal quickly!
Just wanted to check in on you..is your surgery still tomorrow? How are you?
Yes, surgery is tomorrow and I am pretty anxious. I woke up 5xs last night.
I bet! I had to take some pm meds then night before bc I knew o wouldn't be able to sleep! What did you and your PS decide to do? Mini TT or lipo too?
Full tummy tuck no lipo.
Good luck!! Your day is almost here!
I hope all goes well & want you to keep us posted with your recovery