Micro Laser Peel/Profractional Laser with Coag - Wichita, KS

This was the most horrible experiance. The pain...

this was the most horrible experiance. The pain was horrific. It has been a month and under my eyes are still red. I feel very fortunate at least make-up covers them up. I did not get the results that I expected. This was a waist of money. I feel I made a huge mistake

Hi spiceful,

Welcome to the ProFractional Laser. I'm sorry you did not see the results you had hoped for. Did you have the procedure done only to your eyes or your whole face? Is your face healed or are you still needing to cover it up with makeup? Please keep us updated.

-Britt

Well it has been 4 months now and I absolutely see...

well it has been 4 months now and I absolutely see nothing. I would never do this again and under my eyes is still a little red. I look exactly the same as before. I would not recommend this to any one. I think these machines are very expensive and the doctors eventually realize that they are not really doing any one any good. I dont see any proof.

I had this procedure done under my eyes 9 days ago, now I have a terriblerash around my eyes and more wrinkles than before the procedure I hope it looks better soon.
Did they use numbing cream prior to the treatment? I had the pro-fraxtional & micro-laser peel, and I need not experience any pain. BLT cream 45 minutes prior to the treatment. I took IB-pro every 4 hrs. to reduce the inflamation and one pain pill first day. The redness was greatly reduced by day 2; more to come! Looks like I'll be peeling.
they went extra deep on me because I had a month off from work

I wish I had known about this website