19 Yrs. Old, 1 Baby, Excited About Lipo and Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Hips! Wichita, KS

Hello, I am so excited to start this new chapter...

Hello, I am so excited to start this new chapter in life. Yes, I am very young. I'm only 19 and I have one baby but I have been considering liposuction for a while now. I have always been thick. I don't consider myself fat but I do know that I'm not happy with the way my body has ever looked, especially not now after having a baby lol. I currently live in Texas, but am going to be moving to Kansas pretty soon and I am looking for a doctor in that area. I came across Dr. Shaw and saw good reviews written about him! If anyone has any experience with Dr. Shaw (both good or bad) please let me know, I want to be very well educated about the doctor I am going to go with. In the mean time I decided to send him an email about booking a consultation. I'm excited to see what he replies! What I'm looking to do is get my lower waist and back liposuctioned and have a fat transfer to my butt and hips! I will post pics of how I look when I get the courage lol. in the mean time ill post pics of my dream body! :)

Good luck and keep us posted.