So Far, So Good - Wichita, KS

I just got my Invisalign on yesterday. So far my...

I just got my Invisalign on yesterday. So far my teeth feel sore but it isn't an unbearable pain. I have managed to eat just fine. I am having to wear rubber bands on my trays so I need to get dental wax Because the hooks run on the inside of my cheeks. I am getting married in two months and really hope to see results by then. Live how I can take them off for pictures or big events and you can't see the peices on your teeth AT ALL! anyone know about when they started seeing results? My treatment is 18 months long because of my bite. Hoping the pain subsides soon!

Daily Time

Having trouble following the 22 hours that it wants me to keep it in. Feel like I only have it in for 20 because of drinking soda or juice and snacking. Hard to eat three meals and only be able to drink water in just two hours a day. Hoping this won't affect my treatment.
Dr. Trimmel Anders

Talked more to the other people rather than the main doctor, he was in and out fast but was pleasant and helpful when around.

It may affect your treatment.  It may not affect it visually, but it could affect how well your roots are moved.  I also had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but you may want to look around the community and see how others manage.  I know PreOrtho manages 23 hours/day (I know, I don't know how either, though she does explain in one of her updates).
Congratulations on both getting Invisalign and on your upcoming wedding! :)  We have three others right now who are getting married, and two of them have elastics as well.  I'll give you a few names so you can meet them.  Unfortunately, you are unlikely to see a lot of progress in just four trays.  A little, possibly.  If it's very important to you, you may consider something like AcceleDent or other accelerated orthodontics--ask your doctor. :)

Jessssiiicca is the newest of the three--she doesn't have elastics but is getting married.
The next two are both getting married and have elastics:  NadinellianaMT26.