Coolsculpting on Upper Abs - Wichita, KS

Had my first cool sculpting procedure done... I am...

Had my first cool sculpting procedure done... I am scheduled to do upper, lower abs and love handles. We started with my upper abs. The procedure is painful -- I have a high tolerance for pain and can brace myself if I know what to expect. They attached a suction thing to you and it sucks your fat into it and then freezes... It is rather painful and very uncomfortable for about a minute then the pain slowly subsides and goes away, but then they do another section and the pain starts all over again. It took 45 minutes to do the upper/mid stomach. Afterwards I was exhausted (probably from pain of repeated suction) and slept for 2 hours. So far, I have not had painful cramping or much bruising like some people have -- however, I have woke up each morning since very nauseous and I immediately have diarrhea after eating. I hope it is all worth it after I finish with all the areas and I am doing 2 treatments on each area.

One month update

I think I had my first appointment about a month ago... I am just now seeing slight results.... Last week I lost about a 1/2 inch off my hips, and not quite a 1/2 inch off my stomach.... I am still having having freezes done. I am doing each section twice (upper, mid, lower abs and love handles)
Wichita Health & Wellness Aesthetic Clinic

Dr. Fenn is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and very straightforward about what to expect.