Totally Worth It! I Love My New Boobs! - Wichita, KS

I love my new boobs!!! Im 5'9 125 lbs and...

I love my new boobs!!! Im 5'9 125 lbs and underwent breast augmentation March 2012... I was a special case as my chest is sunken in pectis evacatum.... My surgeon and i agreed on 339cc on left and 371 on the right of silicone... it has completly covered my sunken in chest and i feel great... I went from a 34A to a 34D to my suprise! I am now way more confident then ever!

Dr. Reiger

I choose this provider as he made me feel very comfortable and listened to all my concerns then answered them professionally...

They look great!!
The sizes quoted for the silicone breast implants represent odd numbers because the new manufactured implants come in sizes that are often not rounded off numerically. I would go over implant size choices with your plastic surgeon to determine the appropriate dimensions of the breast and implant size that is compatible. Good luck.

You got really nice results and so I'm glad you were able to do this for yourself! Thanks tons for sharing. You're doubtlessly helping lots of other ladies embarking on similar journeys.

Congrats on the girls! You look great.