I'm Diane and I'm 32yrs old, and a mom - Breast Augmentation - Wichita, KS

I'm Diane and I'm 32yrs old, and a mom to...

I'm Diane and I'm 32yrs old, and a mom to a 8yr old and a 2yr old, I'm counting the days till "Boobie Day", I couldn't be more excited. I honestly thought I would never have boobs and had pretty much just come to terms with it. So it feels like a dream, my surgery date is March 8th.

I only have my boyfriend and a couple friends to talk to about this, both the women I talk to about what's going on both have large breast so they are supportive but yet don't know why I want them, sooo. My boyfriend is really supportive in every way. I'd really like to meet some women who can relate.

Hi! I'm here in Fort Riley, I just had mine done yesterday...its been a fun and scary experience. :) What size are you hoping to change to and what are you now?
Wow really how are things going for you so far? Right now Im a A but I tell everyone Im a B lol Im going for my PreOp today to pick them out but my PS thinks about 400-450cc so about a D.

You've come to the right place! There are so many women on RealSelf in your shoes. Have a look around, read some reviews and comment away. You'll have support in no time! Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more as your big day gets closer.

Wichita Plastic Surgeon