Great Experience, Great Doctor, Great Results! - Wichita, KS

My motivation was to feel like a woman and not a...

My motivation was to feel like a woman and not a little girl anymore. I work very hard on staying in shape and wanted to be able to feel confident in my clothes. Dr Shaw was very professional and knowledgeable, answered all my questions. Great staff! They worked me in the surgery schedule as to work the surgery into my school schedule. I was so worried about being too big, but they are the perfect size for me. They are not big and look very natural. I liked that Dr Shaw took several measurements to determine the size that I could handle. I went with the max recommendation and am very pleased with the results.

Wichita Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Shaw based on location and recommendations from several women in my area. He has a very good reputation and a clean record. He also used the most technical method in determining the appropriate size. First consult- the doctor just eyeballed me and gave a recommendation. Second consult- size recommendation based on base width alone. Dr Shaw uses several measurements to determine a maximum size including your BMI and distance from clavicle to nipple, etc.