Coolsculpting- Bra Area, Upper and Lower Stomach, Thighs - Wichita Falls, TX

I had 4 areas done on the 30th of May. Two of the...

I had 4 areas done on the 30th of May. Two of the small applicators on the back, one large and one small on the stomach area. I weighed in at 257.3 beginning with a height of 5'10. They put the pull on the applicators at 75 %. After about 4-5 min. the pain stops and the area became numb. The belly button area was the most sensitive but did not bruise too badly. The bra area bruised much worse but did not become nearly as painful. I will say that the bruising on the belly went away after about a week and half. The swelling went down after about two weeks (mostly).
I went in today and had both thighs done. So far the bruising and the swelling is not too bad. I weighed in and had lost about 7 lbs. Not bad, but I don’t see too much of a difference. I was told that I still have about two months before I see the complete results.
I was told to avoid aspirin and anything that help with inflammation. I avoided it for a few days but not completely possible with my headaches. I have heard both sides of that story, but so far nothing bad has come from taking anything. I also used some cream on and off for the bruising.
I received the treatments from a center in Wichita Falls, TX. Always welcomed and treated well. No issues.

A little over a week later

So it's been about a week since I had my thighs done. The brusing is down and the swelling is down, but it will still be some time before I start seeing the results I should be seeing. As for weigh in, nothing has changed still the same as it was last time.
Cosmetic Laser Center

Well taken care of. Good service.