Capsulectomy and Implant Removal - So Glad I Did It! - Wichita, KS

I had Mentor silicone implants placed 23 years ago...

I had Mentor silicone implants placed 23 years ago above the muscle. My implants had calcified over the years and it felt like a goose egg on my chest. Sometimes they were painful as well. I am very happy that I got them removed and happy with the results. Wish I would have had it done long ago. I had no lift done and am happy with the results. It is great to have natural breasts. I forgot what they felt like!

Thanks for your review and congratulations! I have CC as well and am concerned about them. Do you think the capsulectomy has changed the shape of your breast at all?
Hi i believe I have a leak and need t have my implants removed I was wanting to know if you went to a surgeon in Wichita Kansas or not
Yes I did go to a PS in Wichita. Why do you think they might be leaking?

My PS did a great job but does not talk much. I really like to have all the details explained to me so I rate the PS very high on skill and lower on bedside manner. Guess I would rather have the high skill when it comes to a surgeon. I felt like the cost was pretty reasonable especially after looking at what a lot of other people have paid.