Why Did I Wait So Long?

This was the best self-esteem booster! On a scale...

This was the best self-esteem booster! On a scale of 10, my threshold for pain is about a 2. I had no pain...some discomfort but no pain. Three days after my surgery, I was out having lunch with friends. I really expected a long, painful recovery.

I'm just sorry that I waited so long to do it.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

My down time was far less than what I expected. This surgery was easier than giving birth!

How long ago did you have it done? i went to a spoke to a doc today and she told me the cost was going to be $8,000..i was like wow! but if i could get it done for a little over $4,000 i am all for it. I just want to make sure im not getting what i paid for. ya know what i mean?
I did not find anyone in VA Beach doing it for a little over $4000 at all. They were all very close to $8000 especially if you want to do liposuction.
Where did you get your tummy tuck - can you send me the name and contact info of the doctor that did your surgery?

Hi,

Provider information is shown at the top of the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.

"haven't had surgery but looking forward to getting surgery in near future.