I Knew It Was to Good to Be True! - Whittier, CA

So I decided to give this whole bodywrap a try....

So I decided to give this whole bodywrap a try. First I was measured, after she placed the wrap on my abdominal area then they explained the ingredients in the body wrap and the must do list I had to keep it on for ten hours and drink plenty
of water half your body weight in ounces. They also introduced other nutritional and weight loss products available to purchase. Then they took it off briefly to measure me once again to show me how quickly could have lost 1 inch but instead I gained 1inch and 1/4 in 45minutes she reassured me that happens and to wait the 72hours. I measured myself again 48hours later and still haven't lost the 1inch I've gained wth! So much for the easy way out...I'll be thrilled to just drop the extra inch gained that's all I want right about now good luck ladies! If a miracle happens and the wraps works I'll update my review until now two thumbs down.
It Doesn't Work!

I'd bet that simply drinking half your weight in ounces of water would help one lose inches. Dehydration causes us to retain water. Drinking an adequate amount of water could only help get rid of it.
I have had amazing results and have been sharing my pics on fb. A full treatment is 4 wraps. Think of it this way do you go to the gym 1 time and get a six pack no . So try the full treatment...
you kept it on for 10 hours?? you're supposed to leave it on for 45 minutes??
Some people it takes more than 1 wrap. I didn't have instant results either, but by day 3. Boom! Down 2 inches.... 1box of 4 is considered a complete application. Don't give up! I have been using it for 4 months went from a size 18-12... I use the greens, fat fighter and Thermofit and Wrap once a week! I have tried everything and this is the only thing that has worked for me! So excited about my results I became a Distributor!
well whats your body type? do you eat a lot of fast food or something? do you work out or were you just trying to use the wrap alone to lose weight.
I workout a few days a week I'm 5'4 currently weigh 135. Just wanted to work on my problem area which is my belly...oh well it didn't work for me good luck ladies!
well that good. i was considering trying it out. but ive read such mixed reviews. thank you for your review and response i do appreciate it! :) good luck!
It didnt work for me either thats why i got lipo instead ... That DID work lol wraps r not something that will fix your problem and its designed to keep costing you money bc once u stop you will stop seeing results. The diet change and exercise is what is really helping