Excellent Breast Augmentation - White Rock, BC

I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery...

I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery as I have always been small breasted and self-conscious of my figure . I have been nothing but extremely pleased with my experience from having first contacted this plastic surgeon's office to the present time (currently approaching my 4 month post-operative check-up.) This warm and talented doctor and his entire staff are outstanding! He is professional, well-experienced and an artist at his work.

My breasts (cohesive gel implants with nipple incisions) are beautiful and so natural looking and feeling. I am so thrilled with my new look which is natural, but has done wonders for my self-confidence.  This procedure is totally worth the cost!!!!  (And for those of you fearing the pain:  it was surprisingly minimal, and certainly tolerable.)

This knowledgeable doctor and his staff make the entire experience so comfortable, and the results so rewarding! I would highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon and will be returning to him for further cosmetic surgery.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Look no further. (Dr. Pugash has other locations in New Westminster and in Vancouver.) I have had nothing but positive experiences with this plastic surgeon and his staff. I have complete confidence in him and his abilities. His staff are delightful!!

So glad to find someone from whiterock too! I'm going for a consultation with dr. Ward next week. Hopefully I will get my surgery in march! Glad to hear positive experience. I'm very nervous.

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! I'm so glad it has been a success for you.