Great Surgeon, Great Results - White Plains, NY

The result of my operation is a change to the...

The result of my operation is a change to the appearance of my nose that is subtle but also noticeably attractive and natural looking. My nose appeared to grow directly from my forehead. That missing indentation is now there. The small bump in the bridge is gone, and the tip has been made smaller and fits my face nicely.

The procedure and post-op for me were painless with the only slight discomfort being the 10 days after the surgery of sleeping somewhat upright.

Hii...Would you be able to send me any pictures of you before and after?You dont have to send me the full picture of your face if you dont want...you can just send me a picture of your nose...I really would like to see Dr.C's work,,

thank you...Let me know and I can email you my private email.
I met with him last week and I really like him a lot for rhinoplaty. I just started a new job so I cannot take time off to do it now but I am hoping in the fall I can.
did anyone who commented and was meeting with him ever do so? I am curious because my daughter is having surgery with him in two weeks and I am nervous. I have read and heard nothing but good things about Dr. C but, I guess I am just being a mom and I am getting nervous as her date for surgery gets closer. If you did meet with Dr. C what was your opinion of him?
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Upon first meeting with Dr. C, you get the impression that he is a very caring doctor. Than you realize that he is also expert in what he does as a surgeon. In my opinion, Dr. C has the eye of an artist and the hands of a master sculptor. He is extremely easy to talk to and ask questions of, and never exerts any pressure on you, the patient. He takes the time to explain what he will do and what the expected outcome will be. Any apprehensions or fears that you might have about the surgery are quickly erased after meeting with him. His staff including Bobbie at the front desk, the anesthesiologist, and the attending nurse are attentive, helpful, and professional. If you are thinking about having a rhinoplasty done, choose your doctor wisely. If you live near to or far from White Plains, and even if you have already consulted with other surgeons, it will be well worth your time to consult with Dr. C. From my experience, I can assure you that you will not find a better surgeon than him.