Great Surgeon, Great Results - White Plains, NY

The result of my operation is a change to the...

The result of my operation is a change to the appearance of my nose that is subtle but also noticeably attractive and natural looking. My nose appeared to grow directly from my forehead. That missing indentation is now there. The small bump in the bridge is gone, and the tip has been made smaller and fits my face nicely.

The procedure and post-op for me were painless with the only slight discomfort being the 10 days after the surgery of sleeping somewhat upright.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Upon first meeting with Dr. C, you get the impression that he is a very caring doctor. Than you realize that he is also expert in what he does as a surgeon. In my opinion, Dr. C has the eye of an artist and the hands of a master sculptor. He is extremely easy to talk to and ask questions of, and never exerts any pressure on you, the patient. He takes the time to explain what he will do and what the expected outcome will be. Any apprehensions or fears that you might have about the surgery are quickly erased after meeting with him. His staff including Bobbie at the front desk, the anesthesiologist, and the attending nurse are attentive, helpful, and professional. If you are thinking about having a rhinoplasty done, choose your doctor wisely. If you live near to or far from White Plains, and even if you have already consulted with other surgeons, it will be well worth your time to consult with Dr. C. From my experience, I can assure you that you will not find a better surgeon than him.