Wonderful Experience & Outstanding Rhinoplasty - White Plains, NY

Dr. Ciardullo was both knowledgeable and caring...

Dr. Ciardullo was both knowledgeable and caring from the first apt. pre-op to our last apt. post-op. I truely had peace of mind before my rhino, this doctor has been doing rhinos along with other procedures for nearly thirty years and has had alot of positive recognition in the field of cosmetic surgery in the medical industry. For myself, knowing this doctor is recognized, respected and honored with awards in this field means alot to me, and solidified my choice that I was in good hands.

On the date of my rhino, March 1st, 2012; both Dr. Ciardullo and his staff were so pleasant and caring I was hardly anxious. :-) Today, March 26th, 2012 nearly 4 weeks post-op I feel great about my new nose!! Yes, it is still a bit inflammed, but I can see how cute it will be! Inflammation is a part of recovery and unfortunately can last around a year. Dr. Ciardullo suggested Arnica Montana and Vitamin C. Both help alot, and if your stomach is sensitive to vitamin C get Non-acidic Ester C, this works well and is gentle on tummies.

I personally recommend also taking Bromelain (works wonders on brusing and swelling) and a topical application of either a Manuka honey lotion or just the honey itself. Manuka honey has many healing properties due to its anti bacterial, anti microbial, and anti inflammatory properties ( among it's other properties/ benefits). I have to write that although inflammation keeps me from fully seeing Dr.Ciardullo's work on my nose, it's still smaller than it was before and I adore the look I can see he created.

If you are searching for a skilled doctor who sculpts beautiful noses and positively recognized in the medical community with more merits than you can shake a stick at; I think Dr. Ciardullo fits the bill. :-) I will post some photos asap bth pre and post op so you can judge for yourself, remeber though I am still somewhat fresh from post op so my post op photos will not be my true end result.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Congrats! I went with him too and am very very pleased

I'm glad this was such a success for you, and thank you for your tips to reduce inflammation!