I Had a Wonderful Experience - White Plains, NY

I had several abdominal surgeries for medical...

I had several abdominal surgeries for medical reasons (2 c-sections, bowel resection, gall bladder, partial hysterectomy) and after losing weight I still had a lot of loose skin and a lot of scar tissue which was preventing me from wearing certain clothing. This is why I had a tummy tuck. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

I had a tummy tuck, breast implants and liposuction with Dr. Dechiara. I need to have revision surgery on ALL the procedures she preformed on me. As far as my tummy tuck is concerned my belly button is not centered on my body :( and my stomach still protrudes. When I sit down my stomach looks the worst :( Its a blob.. I just cry when I think about it. I am so depressed over my results...... I would love to see a picture of your results....I am very curious. You were very happy with your results and I wasn't and I would NOT recommend her at all. I would love to see and compare your results to mine and I am sure other people on here would be very curious to see both of our results by the same doctor. She never called me the night before and she didn't spend a lot of time with me after my surgery. I wonder why she called you and spent time with you after your surgery but she didn't give me the same treatment ???? I am sorry I have other things I would like to write but I am getting upset thinking about my entire ordeal. I will write again another time. Please write back and please post a picture so we can compare our results.
Hi, I have not been gone to this website in a while. Wanted to write again sooner. Last time I wrote I didn't write all things I wanted to and in not doing that, what I did write might have come off a bit harsh which was not my intention.I do apologize if I did. This is just a very difficult topic for me. I am happy things turned out well for you. Hope your all healed up.... I do mean it with all honesty and sincerity that I am glad that things went well for you and that you are happy with your surgical outcome and treatment.

Welcome!   How long ago did you have this done?

Would love to hear how your healing process is going and maybe see some before and after pictures.  Was she able to remove all of your scars from the previous surgeries?

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeChiara was completely professional. The night before my surgery, she called me just to see how I was feeling. She spent a lot of time with me after the surgery. She is a wonderful surgeon.