What an Investment! - White Plains, NY

Based on research and reviews that I saw here on...

Based on research and reviews that I saw here on realself, I decided to have my Rhinoplasty with Dr. C.

I had been wanting to have my nose fixed since my early teens. It was cute and small when I was a kid, but by the time I reached about the age of twelve and started to grow into myself my nose also grew, a bit more than I would've liked.

My former nose had a wide bridge, big bulbous tip (it's a family heirloom...) and a small bump on my bridge that made me dislike my profile.

My goal with the surgery was to have all of those issues corrected. I also wanted to reduce my nose's projection.

My consultation was great. Dr. C immediately looked at my nose and told me what would enhance it. He knew exactly what I wanted without me having to say it - which to me was remarkable. He doesn't use digital imaging, probably because he simply doesn't need it - he has the eye of an artist.

The surgery itself was a breeze, aside from the discomfort of being stuffy, which I still am somewhat. I had a closed Rhinoplasty, so there are no visible scars. I also thankfully had no horrible packing.

My cast was removed on the seventh day after my procedure and I was so thrilled with the result that I literally hugged the doctor. It was a very emotional moment for me. (as completely cheesy as that sounds..)

He gave me exactly what I asked for. My tip was no linger bolboous, my bridge was narrowed and defined, the small bump was gone and for the first time ever, I love my profile.

I am now exactly 9 days post-op and sadly the cute nose that I saw after the cast removal is now a bit swollen, but mostly only in the tip and cartilage areas.

The bone of my new bridge does not appear swollen and it's still defined and lovely. My black eyes have almost disappeared at this point.

I was advised by the doctor and a few of his former patients, that the swelling will go away and my nose will get better and better with time.

Honestly, I am so thrilled with my new profile and bridge that I can live with having a slightly swollen tip for a while, especially considering that I already spent 30 years with a huge bulbous one!! So despite the swelling, I'm a happy camper right now.

All in all, my experience was great! My only regret is not doing it sooner.

For confidentiality reasons I have decided to not post pictures in this review, but I will gladly send before and afters to anyone who is interested - just shoot me a message.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

My only not-so-great thing to say about the experience was that the wait time in the office was kind of long for my cast removal. However I also believe that in most cases long wait times in doctor's offices often denotes a caring doctor, who takes his time with each patient and I feel that was the case here.