So Glad I Went Through with the Surgery! - White Plains, NY

My name is Bianca and on December 16th, 2010 I...

My name is Bianca and on December 16th, 2010 I went to Dr. C in White Plains, New York for a septoplasty/rhinoplasty. I searched around for the right doctor, and after my consultation with Dr. C, I just knew that all the hype I had heard was completely true. I was fearless about the entire process and was nothing but excited.

After hating my nose for years and having a severe deviated septum , my parents and I decided it was time for me to go through with the surgery. I'm typing this the day after surgery, thats how pleased I am already! My bump is completely taken away and my tip was raised slightly the way I wanted. I cannot say enough good words about the whole experience and I will post more pictures once the cast comes off. I can already tell my nose is perfect and my breathing is already dramatically different! I would totally recommend Dr. C and I figured I would write a review so I can help other people out since he doesn't have a site. I will post any updates that I have! Keep updated for more pictures! Feel free to ask any questions!

The whole staff in the doctors office was great...

The whole staff in the doctors office was great and made you feel so welcomed.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C just has a way of relaxing you and making you feel like everything will be okay (and it was!) He is completely professional & experienced and genuinely cares about your wants/concerns about surgery! Totally recommend him ! Can't stop saying enough good things.

You look so cute! Awesome results. Thank you for sharing with us and congratulations!!
I wish I'd gotten my tip less projected, now that I've seen your photos! Gorgeous!
Hello, I have a question for you...You and quite a few others reviews on Dr. C's work has made me decide to consult with Dr. C for my Rhinoplasty....if everything goes well, I plan on choosing him to do my surgery...I have a few questions for you though because I was on the phone with the lady at his office and asked her if he does computer imaging and she said no.....I was wondering how that made you feel when there wasn't an image shown to you of what your nose will possibly look like after the surgery...did that give you any red flags or make you feel uneasy as choosing him for your Surgery?? I'm really worried if I chose him to go all in and not really visually see what he is going to do with my nose.....I mean...that's kind of a scary thought....but your nose came out so beautifully as well as others on here by him and I just feel like he might just be the surgeon for me....Please get back to me as soon as possible..:)
I went to him to he is old school and doesnt feel like he needs them. Doctors can give you an image but that doesnt mean thats how your nose is going to come out. I trust his work im getting mines done this month on the 28th!
These are the best results I have ever seen
You are such a beautiful woman to begin with, and you and your new nose look great. Can you please post some recent front and profile pictures? I am considering Dr. Ciardullo and really want to know how his work does in terms of the recovery process. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Also, do you have any concerns with your nose or the work that was performed on it now?
you were gorgeous before but now your face really shines!! you were the first post i saw after i joined this site and im so excited because you have a similar nose to mine and it turned out exactly like mine did! im in queens and i'd love to get a consultation with Dr. C but I have to ask are they free?? what is the pricing like?
**actually meant to say your nose turned out exactly like i want mine to!!
Thank you so much!!! It is a free consultation with Dr.C so I would definitely go! You have nothing to lose! Best of luck!
Sorry it's been a while since I've responded to all the questions ! Thank you all so much for the very sweet comments , it means so much! Hope you all have amazing surgeries and go to Dr. C! Two years later and I'm still so happy with my results!
after reading this i am even more confident in my decision to schedule my surgery with dr. C! i do have a question though, did you notice alot of problems with dizziness/lightheadedness after surgery? im so nervous that i'm going to feel faint or sick after!! also if you had to rate the pain on 1 to 10 what would you say? ps you look amazing!!
Hey Shelly! Yes i was dizzy after surgery but it was nothing too crazy, it's normal to feel that way. CONGRATS AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK AMAZING! Tell Dr. C Bianca says hello! It's been a while! hahah and thank you!
Your results are amazing, i have my surgery scheduled in a few days & i'm freaking out.. i have a ton more questions to ask him. But thanks you Courtney & Your review I'm actually going through with it.
Hey butterfly. I have my surgery booked for tuesday. Please let share how your experience was! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time
Hi I scheduled my appt. with Dr. C for March 22. Im nervous & excited! Bianca your results are fabulous, your review was what confirmed I found the right doctor. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to everyones questions. I had a few to ask you but you've answered them all in reply to other posts lol
wowww you look gorgeous!! now u can show off your other beautiful features :) after seeing your pics, cant wait to schedule for surgery with him around may hopefully. i have similar pre-op nose and face structure/shape as you. cant wait!!
Hi Bianca

It's been awhile.. I'm now 1 year post-op all is great... I just updated with a new pic on my review..

I just saw your latest photo and all I can say is you look STUNNING !!!! HOLY HOTNESS !! ;-)
Wow, he did an amazing job. I keep seeing amazing results and I am definitely setting up a consultation with him. You were beautiful before and are just stunning now. It's crazy how much difference a nose can make. How long did it take for you to go back to school/work and how soon did you go out afterwards ?
Fantastic photos. I am so excited to schedule an appointment with Dr,C. You look great as does all his work. I hope to share once my procedure is scheduled. Thank you for sharing and helping others like myself be more confident in finding such a great doctor

All the best
Mike
You were beautiful before your surgery; I couldnt imagine that you could get prettier but now... WOW. :)

I think I have found my doctor. haha
This is so sweet , thank you so much!!! Dr.Ciardullo is definitely the man to go to! You will be in good hands!
DaTops- don't worry!! Your nose is in the first week of the healing process Your tip will drop, the swelling is going to go up and down like crazy. You cannot accurately judge your results at this point. I'm sure if he did work on your tip, that there is a larger space between your upper lip...that's the point of changing your nose! Lol you are used to seeing yourself a certain way, so the changes can be nerve wracking at first. But you need to give it awhile for your new nose to settle, take its shape and for the swelling to subside. I promise your tip will settle in :)
lol Okay, it is weird! Okay I wont look at myself for a while, I'll be a vampire! lol You're right, thank you, this makes me feel better. =D
Ok, Im a little afraid right now some of the swelling is going down, and I feel like my nose is turned upright a little too much. I made sure I told him I didn't want a piggish looking nose. Oh god is it just me? I can see my inside my nostrils more. It just looks a little weird. The length of my upper lip looks longer. Okay tell me I'm freaking out. Did you feel your nose was upturned a little. Did you see a difference?
By the way my cast isn't off yet, it comes off Friday. I just don't want an upturned nose. Sorry just freaking out!