So Glad I Finally Had This Done - White Plains, NY

I'm so glad I finally had my rhinoplasty. I...

I'm so glad I finally had my rhinoplasty. I had been unhappy with my nose for years. It was way over projected, pointy, and drooped down when I smiled, and had a slight hump. I just have to say I'm so glad I went with Dr. Ciardullo, he is a true artist. He knew he could create the perfect nose for my face, and totally created the nose I was meant to have. I put my trust in him & he over delivered, simple as that.

Overall I'm so happy I went thru with it, wish I had done it much sooner. Things I'd recommend to get before surgery: A cold weather mask helps to wear this especially @ night. Arnica Gel-this is a must have! Arnica dissolvable tablets Throat spray/drops Plenty of q-tips/peroxide Ice pack with sleeve to wrap over face. Plenty of pillows so you can sleep @ least at a 45* angle A humidifier and good old H20 nearby with a bendy straw Vasoline/Chapstick

Pros: I know it's hard to believe but I really had no pain (besides sore throat) I took a few pain pills to control my throat pain in order to eat, it was that bad. I love the look of my new nose & it's only just been over a week now, I can't wait to see the final result as the months go by and my slight swelling to dissipate.

Cons: Just be ready to feel icky for at least a week, the stuffiness (not being able to breathe thru your nose at times), the swelling mine wasn't bad at all though. I also had some minor bruising too, the worst part was having a killer sore throat from the anesthesia tube, and it made me unable to swallow or eat. I drank throat spray for a week lol. Waking up with a horribly dry mouth for a week was no fun, but sleeping semi-upright I had no problem with and was quite comfortable.

I'd like to thank all the reviewers here on real self of Dr. C. All of your positive reviews tremendously helped me make my final decision in choosing Dr. C. If you have any questions about my expierence please feel free to send me a message.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C and his surgical staff are an excellent team. Each person made me feel comfortable day of surgery. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.

These reviews are making me lean towards Dr C more and more! So glad to hear you're satisfied. I was wondering how long after your consult you were able to schedule your surgery?? I'm getting engaged the last weekend of August, and my consult is around the 23rd of July. Wish I had found him sooner! Just want to make sure I have at least 3 weeks to heal :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Your tips of supplies to get are great, too. I'm so glad you're happy with your results and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

Thx coolzone you really helped me with the decision. I sent you a PM. I think I'll post pictures when I hit my 1 mo post-op.
So happy everything went well and you went ahead with Dr. C! Pictures?