Finally Pulled The Trigger (Rhino and Chin Implant) - White Plains, NY

My story is similar to a lot of those that you can...

My story is similar to a lot of those that you can read on this site. From the front I could be considered handsome but my profile was a mess. I had a big nose with a hump and droopy tip. Also had a weak chin. I decided after years (I'm 40 Now) of hating my nose and chin to finally do something.

I have stalked the posts on this website and after 6 months I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Robert Ciardullo. I live in New York City about 45 minutes away. His office was nice, not super modern but nice. His receptionist Bobbie is super nice and helpful. Dr. C was also very nice and patient. He answered all of my questions and his vision for my nose and chin were same as mine. I didn't want nose job nose or a Jay Leno chin. Just a straighter nose that didn't droop. I decided a couple days after my consultation to book my surgery.

I took off work for two weeks and last thursday (03/13/14) was the day. The nurse and anesthesiologist were very nice and informative. Was all prepped in the operating room, hooked up to the anesthesia and then blackness...I woke up an hour and half later and was done. Didn't feel much pain and just had a dry mouth.

The next week flew by. The first three days were tough. My chin hurt and I looked like Rocky Dennis less handsome brother. I was scared and thought I was going to look like a literal monster. I read everyone of Dr. C's reviews and all of them excluding 2 were overwhelmingly positive. I had this crazy idea that all of his reviews were manufactured. Fast forward a week, the swelling went down and the bruising subsided. My cast was removed and wow it looked really small. I wasn't used to it, was a little freaked out and had a couple pimples on my cheek and nose. But now 3 days later, even though it's a little swollen, I LOVE IT!! I look like myself just better.

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr C. At this point I couldn't have asked for better results. I'll check back in a couple months to update all of you. I'm not posting photos because I am afraid that people I work with would find out.
Well done Matt! Welcome to the Rhino (good looking) familia hehe :)
Glad to hear hear you had a good result! I am also considering Dr C. Did you meet with any other surgeons before you decided he was the one?
He was the only PS I met with. I was going to get 2 other consultations but I was happy with Dr. C.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

A-Mazing!!! Couldn't be happier.