DR. CIARDULLO - Unbelievable :) :) - White Plains, NY

Words can not describe the artistry of Dr....

Words can not describe the artistry of Dr. Ciardullo. From a young age, I was always ashamed of my nose. I had no confidence in myself. The front view of my nose was fine but from the side I had a droop. Looking back now, I could kick myself for not getting this procedure done sooner. I am SO BEYOND HAPPY with Dr. Ciardullo's results. He is an unbelievable surgeon and I recommend anyone to go to him.

I went to three surgeons prior to him. Being from New Jersey, I tried a surgeon by Rutgers University and was not impressed. I did not believe he would do a great job based on his experience and what he was telling me. The second consultation, I went to a doctor on Park Ave in New York City. I am sure he would have a done a great job but it was not in my budget to pay 20k for a nose. Last but sure not least, I went to Dr. Ciardullo. His waiting room was busy, which assured me that he must have a lot of patients. I did not wait long before Bobbi, the receptionist, was friendly and answered all of my questions. Shortly after, I met with Dr. Ciardullo, who proceeded to tell me what he thought needed to be done. What I liked about him is that he was honest, told me I needed to slim down my nose, lose the droop and did not pressure me to have a chin implant (while the other doctors said I definitely need it). I loved how Dr. C said NO you do not need your chin, with your nose being slightly adjusted it will be perfect for your face. Long story short, when we left the office, my mother and I slapped fives because we knew he was the perfect doctor for me. And as my pictures shown above, he did a GREAT JOB. You will be foolish to go with any other surgeon but Dr. C.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Looking great! I think the nose tweak really harmonizes your face. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Congrats! I am happy for you. Would be nice if u share more photis. Thanks.