An Amazing Experience! - White Plains, NY

I had my procedure done last thursday and It's...

I had my procedure done last thursday and It's honestly the best thing I've done for myself. My whole life I had serious self esteem issues because of my nose and I finally decided to get the courage and do something about it.

Overall it's been a rollercoaster ride of emotions from excitment to fear to even dissapointment but now I love what I see in the mirror.

I'm still superrrr swollen! and I the important thing to keep in mind before getting this done is that you need to have patience! my nose looks bigger than before the surgery from the front view because of all the swelling but everyday it goes down and I can't stop looking at my profile it's just unreal!

It's been exactly 3 weeks since my surgery....

it's been exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. There's still swelling but I'm the only one that notices it. I'm starting to see some definition from the frontal view so excited! the swelling in the tip is still pretty significant. I can finally breath normally which I think means that the swelling inside the nose is subsiding as well. Will be posting more pics soon!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, My surgery is scheduled with Dr C for March, but I am still very apprehensive about the whole thing. Can you please share your before and afters? Every little bit of info helps in making this scary decision... How do you feel about your nose today? Any issues/concerns?
Check out my profile for lots of pics! I documented from start to "final product" :) Pictures are out of order, but you can really get an idea of my entire experience. I was SO nervous as well- but it was the best thing I ever did for myself! Lots of luck
What are your concerns about your nose at this point in the recovery? I am considering Dr. Ciardullo and would love to know more about what you are happy and unhappy with in terms of his work. Also, can you please post pictures? I would love to see the before and afters, even if it is just the nose isolated if you are not comfortable posting your face online...Thank you so much for sharing your story!
Hey

Do you have any pics of side profile before and after. I'm getting my nose done soon and so far your nose seems the most similar to mine on this webpage. I've been worried about the amount of work that will be done to my tip and the bottom of my nose. Would you be willing to chat?
You look great!!!
Did Dr. C have additional before and after pictures in his office (other than those on his website)?
How are you feeling? How is your swelling now? Any new pictures?
Awesome! How long was the period of time between your consultation and your actual surgery?
My consultation was on August 3rd. I scheduled my surgery for September 8th and a had a pre op visit about 3 weeks before the surgery.
I am so excited to see more pictures of you!!
You look BEAUTIFUL! (before and after!) Do you have any before or after pictures with a frontal straight on view?
I'm considering this doctor even though I live across the country. (I don't have the typical nose people get work on. I have a wide bridge and bulbous tip but no hump.)
Thank you so much! I haven't posted any frontal view pictures because my nose is super swollen from the front,It actually looks bigger than before the surgery. he narrowed the tip and shaved down the hump so most of the swelling is in that part of my nose, I'll definitely post some soon. You should definitely go see Dr. C there's no doubt in my mind that he'll do an amazing job on you. Good Luck!
Check out my profile...I had a very wide bridge,and bulbous tip and also have some frontal pictures for you to see. He is completely worth going cross country for! I know from some other out-of-town patients on here, that he lets you schedule your consult and surgery within a day or so of eachother so that you only have to make one trip. Let me know if you have any questions :)
Hi, You realy do look breath taking. Did you have open or closed rhinoplasty? Also, what did you tell family and friends. I have been operated on the 20th of Septenber and the splint wont be removed for another week. Im scared stiff of people noticing the fact I have had a nose job..... How did you handle it?
Thank you! I had a closed rhinoplasty. The only people that knew I was having the procedure were my parents and sister. I was afraid people would notice also but when I went back to work no one said a thing. I can't tell you if it's because they didnt want to be rude and ask or if they just didn't notice but everything was normal. I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you,Good luck with your surgery I would love updates!
Although ur still very swollen u look amazing like a movie star that doctor did a wonderful job on u. Can't wait to see how it will look after the swelling goes down
thank you so much! that's so sweet! you look amazing too! did you see a significant change after a few weeks?
It comes and goes lol. Took me 3 weeks before my nose started to drop in size a lil bit. But I still have to wait a long time to see results because I have thick oily skin on my nose
thank you! I wish it was the nose I was born with lol :)
I had surgery on September 8th and my cast was removed on the 15th.
Wow...you look amazing. I can't believe you just had rhinoplasty. You look like you were born with your new nose.
Did you just have surgery a week ago? Did you just get the cast off?
WOW!!! You look amazing! I have surgery scheduled with Dr. C this Thursday. I'm so excited!
thank you! that's so exciting! It'll be over before you know it. Keep us updated and best of luck! :)
Thank you so much! The most important thing that I keep stressing is to be patient. It's so hard waiting for results that you've wanted for so long but you'll drive yourself crazy if you stress about the swelling. I have a lot of swelling and I wasn't really prepared for that so it upset me at first but now I'm just taking it day by day and enjoying this new experience.