An Amazing Experience! - White Plains, NY

I had my procedure done last thursday and It's...

I had my procedure done last thursday and It's honestly the best thing I've done for myself. My whole life I had serious self esteem issues because of my nose and I finally decided to get the courage and do something about it.

Overall it's been a rollercoaster ride of emotions from excitment to fear to even dissapointment but now I love what I see in the mirror.

I'm still superrrr swollen! and I the important thing to keep in mind before getting this done is that you need to have patience! my nose looks bigger than before the surgery from the front view because of all the swelling but everyday it goes down and I can't stop looking at my profile it's just unreal!

It's been exactly 3 weeks since my surgery....

it's been exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. There's still swelling but I'm the only one that notices it. I'm starting to see some definition from the frontal view so excited! the swelling in the tip is still pretty significant. I can finally breath normally which I think means that the swelling inside the nose is subsiding as well. Will be posting more pics soon!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon