The Go To Doctor for Treatment of Gynecomastia - White Plains, NY

Being a male in my mid-Forties, I developed Gyno...

Being a male in my mid-Forties, I developed Gyno back in my late teens which affected my self esteem for many years. Having weight trained for most of my adult life, I was always proud of my physique except for the Gyno present in my chest.

After conducting a thorough internet search on the subject, I chose Dr. Blau because of his vast experience and the many positive reviews given by his patients. Upon meeting Dr. Blau, all of my questions & concerns were put at ease. He assured me that I would be pleased with the surgery results as long as my expectations were realistic. Being in my Forties, he explained that my skin was not as elastic as a younger person and there might be some folds present in the skin after the procedure.

I was not disappointed. To both our delight, the surgery was a complete success with none of the possible folds being present. In fact, the results only continued to improve over the next 7 months after surgery. I should not have waited so long! Today, I am very proud of my physique and am no longer worried about my appearance or taking my shirt off at the beach.

I would strongly suggest that patients follow the pre-operative directions to obtain the best results. Also, I firmly believe that upper-body weight training can significantly improve the final outcome as it did for me.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I found both him & his staff to be very professional & caring.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your journey:)

I am happy that you were able to achieve the results your were wanting and expecting.  Your review will be extremely helpful to other men considering this procedure.

I like you advice about upper body work outs for obtaining the best results.