Pubertal Gynecomastia Surgery - Complete Perfection Achieved By Experienced Surgeon - White Plains, NY

I came to Dr. Blau in May of 2014 to treat...

I came to Dr. Blau in May of 2014 to treat pubertal gynecomastia that I had since I was 14. When I began researching top surgeons I continued to see Dr. Blau's name appear everywhere I looked. I was most impressed with the fact that his practice is nearly all devoted to one procedure, gynecomastia. Not to mention that he has been doing this for over 30 years and has literally done thousands of corrective surgeries. As an out of state patient I drove over 10 hours to see him, however I was extremely pleased that I did. His website lists 100's of pictures to see results on prior patients so you can see the level of work that Dr. Blau performs. My procedure was quick and painless as I elected to have local anesthesia. Dr. Blau and his staff were very accommodating to me as an out of state patient with flexible scheduling of the surgery as well as follow up appointments.

Dr. Blau's office itself is very basic which made me a little hesitant when I first visited. That being said this is a non-issue. What you can expect in Dr. Blau is a wealth of experience that trumps a basic office. That's about the only comment I can suggest for improvement. Dr. Blau's prices are slightly higher than others, however it is definitely worth it to pay for a procedure as aesthetically critical as this one. I am extremely pleased I spent a little more money for a top notch surgeon.

I am now 1 month post-op and the scars are so minimal I can hardly even see them. The result is absolutely amazing, it literally looks like the surgery never took place! I am not a bodybuilder, however he operates on all kinds of patients and as I can attest his work is spectacular.

To speak to Dr. Blau's outstanding character he even agreed to meet me on a Saturday morning at his office to accommodate my work schedule as an out of state patient flying in for the weekend. Thank you Dr. Blau for changing my life, you truly operate a remarkable practice!
Thank you for sharing your results and experience with the community.  You appear to be doing really well and happy with your results.

Before & 3 Weeks Post Op Pictures

Progress pictures for those interested.
New York Plastic Surgeon