Best Gynocomastia Surgery in NY - White Plains, NY

I had gynocamastia at a young age and it seemed to...

i had gynocamastia at a young age and it seemed to get larger and larger. I was very very uncomfortable taking my shirt off in front of anyone. My chiropractor Dr.Durlan Castro who is also a professional bodybuilder recommended me to Dr Blau. I have seen him being interviewed on professional bodybuilding sites, ie. dave palumbos from muscular development , cause he is The-go -to-man for gynocamstia by professional bodybuilders and people alike.
I must say he is the most nice, professional, and best Dr iv yet to meet. The work he did have changed my life. The work was perfect! I know have no problem going to the beach, pool, or doing anything at all! As a matter of fact i am going on vacation next week and cant wait to take my shirt off.
If you have gynocomastia or are in need of any work, make the right choice and go to dr blau. This is a life long change and needs to be done by the best.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr Blau to everyone who is looking to have Gynecomastia. surgery.The thousands before and after pictures in his web sites are amazing. And he performs more gynecomastia surgeries then anybody in tha US.