Gynecomastia Surgery Preformed by Dr. Mordcai Blau - White Plains, NY

Gynecomastia forced me to wear multiple layers of...

Gynecomastia forced me to wear multiple layers of clothes in order to cover my nipples. I was so self-conscious that I wouldn't even take my shirt off unless I knew I could somehow cover my nipples up with something. After disregarding nearly 75% of my closet (because my nipples prominently showed through all of my shirts, I decided to ask my father for help with the surgery. I thought long and hard about it after hearing the price, and within a month I knew I had made the right decision. Being happy with your body is the most important thing here, and living with something that made me so self-conscious was no way to live at all.
7,000 crazy
Looks good, but $7k is ridiculous. This procedure should be covered by insurance.
Glad you were able to take care of this.  It does feel amazing to love the way you look.  Thank you for sharing with us.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The most important part when reviewing a doctor is obviously the procedure, which in this case, went above and beyond my expectations. I chose to go through with the surgery without being put under anesthesia, and Dr. Blau made every precaution to make sure that I was comfortable throughout the surgery. Other than the impeccable surgery, the rest of the staff was extremely pleasant as well. I was welcomed and my nerves were eased when being offered drinks and snacks by the wonderful receptionists as I waited. Finally, after an entire year of being gynecomastia-free, Dr. Blau still sought out to check up on me and see how I was doing! This reinforced my feelings of choosing the best doctor for this procedure.