Gynecomastia Surgery Preformed by Dr. Mordcai Blau - White Plains, NY

Gynecomastia forced me to wear multiple layers of...

Gynecomastia forced me to wear multiple layers of clothes in order to cover my nipples. I was so self-conscious that I wouldn't even take my shirt off unless I knew I could somehow cover my nipples up with something. After disregarding nearly 75% of my closet (because my nipples prominently showed through all of my shirts, I decided to ask my father for help with the surgery. I thought long and hard about it after hearing the price, and within a month I knew I had made the right decision. Being happy with your body is the most important thing here, and living with something that made me so self-conscious was no way to live at all.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The most important part when reviewing a doctor is obviously the procedure, which in this case, went above and beyond my expectations. I chose to go through with the surgery without being put under anesthesia, and Dr. Blau made every precaution to make sure that I was comfortable throughout the surgery. Other than the impeccable surgery, the rest of the staff was extremely pleasant as well. I was welcomed and my nerves were eased when being offered drinks and snacks by the wonderful receptionists as I waited. Finally, after an entire year of being gynecomastia-free, Dr. Blau still sought out to check up on me and see how I was doing! This reinforced my feelings of choosing the best doctor for this procedure.