Absolutely Wonderful - White Plains, NY

So self conscious of my man boobs. I could have...

So self conscious of my man boobs. I could have ran 100 miles a day and did 500 push up and stuck to a celery diet for 10 years and have not of accomplished what the man has done for me in a hour of his time. A seamless operation. Doctor Blau is a man of few words. He came full circle on my operation. A man dedicated to his profession and I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone in the world. The best 8650.00 I have ever spent. The city of NEW YORK was a bonus

Words can not explain the transformation. Wow, I'm only 1 week post op. The results are amazing.  I had no clue I had this much muscle mass beneath all the breast tissue and fat.  I feel fantastic. I have been able to wear a tight tight shirt in the gym and feel comfort in my own skin. I am moobs free. Yes!!! I can wait to see the final result.  I had minimal bruising the day after.  I have to say in was a pain less operation.  Thanks doctor BLAU.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your story.  This is extremely encouraging for other men to see it can be done.  And with fantastic results.

I am very happy you are loving your results in such a short time!   Enjoy the shopping for all of the new and fitted shirts.  Keep us up to date on your healing process.

New York Plastic Surgeon