65 is the New 45 – White Plains, NY

For all the anxiousness I had regarding the...

For all the anxiousness I had regarding the procedures I wanted to have done I was so surprised at how well everything went!

Dr. Ciardullo was patient and kind. He answered all the questions I had and included some I hadn’t thought of. He has a good background affiliated with cosmetic surgery and good credentials and is highly thought of in his profession. His assistant, Bobbi, is helpful and kind, making you feel that you’re procedure is the main focus, and she work's well with the doctor. The operating room in his office was clean and staffed with his anesthesiologist and a nurse. Again, they all interacted very well and made me feel very comfortable. And when I woke up it seemed like I had just fallen asleep. I stayed in a recovery area and when I was able to leave I was given pain medication which I used sparingly since I didn’t need much and even though the doctor told me I had swelling I thought I saw an improvement right away! I also was very surprised (and happy) at how quickly I was able to shower and wash my hair!!
I did not expect to have someone stay with me the first night but, again, was glad this was suggested. The nurse was referred to me by the Dr. Ciardullo’s office and she was excellent! It was good to have someone with me that could check my vitals and make sure that everything was on track.

Had I know how well things would turn out with my procedures and recovery, I would have had them done earlier and not procrastinated so much! I was very happy with Dr. Ciardullo and his staff and recommend them to anyone who is considering any type of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciarullo makes you feel comfortable from the minute you walk into his office. He listens and understands what you want and considers any risks that might affect you, i.e., age, health, etc. My daughter had used him and had checked his background and reviews. She was very happy with him and her outcome.