Worth It! - White Plains, NY

It's a terrible thing for a woman (especially...

It's a terrible thing for a woman (especially a vain one)to lose her looks. The feeling of being "invisible" to men is devastating and a constant reminder of how old we are getting. I had been told years ago by someone ten years older than I at the time that 62 was a real turning point for her and that everything that had "held up" now definitely could no longer disguise her true age - It was incredible how everything fell apart - she said!

Everyone has always thought I looked great for my age but during the year between 62-63 I felt that I absolutely could not stand seeing myself in the mirror.

As I turned 63 I made the life-changing, terrifying decision to do my face and eyes. I had done my neck 15 years prior and it wasn't a good job.

I did a lot of research and I could not have been happier with my choice of a doctor. He had done work on my best friend of 35 years several months earlier and she looked 15 years younger (not pulled, just refreshed.)

He did the proceedures on me, completely reversed the other bad neck job and left me looking completely natural and refreshed. It's the kind of thing that people say you look great - but can't identify why.

He is very low key, kind and listens to your concerns.

By the way, no pain whatsoever - never took the pain killers.

Good luck if you choose to take the plunge!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon