Unbelievably, Amazingly, a WOW Experience from Start to Graduation Day - White Plains, NY

I was sixty years old; and my face and eyelids...

I was sixty years old; and my face and eyelids were sagging with jowls and marionette lines. I'd close my eyes walking past a mirror. I looked too old for sixty, the new fifty. So I decided the summer of 2010 was when I would take the leap. I have no regrets whatsoever, and now that I've graduated, I'll miss my visits to Dr. Ciardullo's office. Who knows, maybe our paths will cross again down the road!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I can't stop smiling and was told it won't hurt my facelift to smile. From the minute I entered Dr. C's office until the day I walked out a new, younger-looking version on the outside and a confident, reassured sixty-one year old on the inside, my experience was most positive. I never worried, hesitated, or felt anything but special, as if I was the only patient and mattered. The staff was caring and focused on me -- the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Bobbie, Dr. C's right-hand woman! Everything happened according to plan; nothing was a surprise. Don't hesitate to make an appointment for a consultation; it's the first day of the rest of your life.