The Best Surgeon Around....Manhattan Included! - White Plains, NY

In June of '12 I had a face-lift along with an...

In June of '12 I had a face-lift along with an eye-lift in anticipation of my son's wedding in the early Spring of this year, and I was more than pleased with the results and continue to be. These were not my first procedures with Dr. Ciardullo as I also had a tummy-tuck as well as a breast-lift on separate occasions. Again, I have been thrilled with the results. I am 56 yrs. old and people tell me that I look at least ten years younger. I do have a "baby face" but that is due to my bone structure, and the only thing that takes away saggy skin (be it on the face, tummy or saggy breasts) is plastic surgery, no matter what the skin cream adverts profess. As far as prices.. the face/eye-lift were 10k w/ the anesthesia costing about $2,500.00. The breast lift and tummy tuck were each 10k with anesthesia included. I never had to take strong pain meds except for a bit with the tummy tuck, which was painful for a few days but the other surgeries hardly at all. I feel lucky to have found Dr. Ciardullo and that I've been able to afford these procedures, because they increased my self-confidence and have made my life easier as I don't need a lot of make-up on my face. I wear a minimal amount, which is also younger-looking, and just seem refreshed and "natural". As far as the tummy tuck and breast lift, I am told I look pretty good in a bikini and I'm not a skinny minny...sort of curvy and muscular and now, thanks to the surgeries, I also have a flat stomach and perky boobs!! :-)
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciardullo is the absolute best and I have many other doctors available to me around New York. My sisters and mom use a very well-known surgeon in Manhattan who charges considerably more than Dr. Ciardullo (and requires an overnight hospital stay as well) and they're still always complaining about one thing or another in regard to their results. As far as the actual surgery, Dr. Ciardullo's in-office operating facility actually makes life much easier and the office is right next to White Plains Hospital, where the doctor is the Chief of Plastic Surgery, should that be a concern. The best review I can give the doctor is that no one has ever said to me "Oh wow....did you have plastic surgery?" because it never looked as though I did, even just a week afterward! (I did take the Vitamin C as directed which helps to lessen bruising) Everyone just looks at me kind of curiously trying to figure out how I look so youthful and peppy at my age. In conclusion, the doctor and his staff are very kind and pleasant but above all professional, which is the most important consideration.

Are you allowed to say who the NYC plastic surgeon is?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Did you have any low points during your facelift recovery and, if so, how did you cope? I'm so glad you've been pleased with all your procedures!