A Kind and Thoughtful Doctor - White Plains, NY

I initially went to Dr. James Gordon for a routine...

I initially went to Dr. James Gordon for a routine eye exam. I felt so comfortable around him, I asked him if he could do anything for the bags under my eyes(I was kidding around)! He told me he was also a plastic surgeon, and showed me before and after pictures of patients who had the same kind of surgery I was looking for. We started discussing options, but he did not try to "sell me". I was so pleased with the results- I looked fresh and rested- not nipped and tucked! I am also a "skin nut" and discovered he also did laser resurfacing. He gave my skin a smooth look with a new glow.

I can't say enough about his kindness and calming demeanor. If anyone is looking for a caring doctor with a lot of patience- go to Dr. Gordon. I am a very satisfied patient!
White Plains Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Eyelid Surgery community.