Couldn't Be Happier! - White Plains, NY

I was considering having some face work done, so...

I was considering having some face work done, so picking a plastic surgeon had to be one of the most important and crucial decisions that I ever had to make in my life. I work in a women’s center so I have seen various cosmetic surgeries done from different plastic surgeons. My mother and a friend of mine both had their face lifts done by Dr. C, years ago. Both were VERY happy with the results and still look great after all these years.

I personally, know of 6 people that had Rhinoplasty done by Dr. C…All are thrilled with their results, look great and have a very natural appearance. As well, four women who I know went to him for Breast Augmentation, and one for Breast Reconstruction. Again…everyone was very happy with their results. So needless to say, I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. C. I knew in my heart that he was the right doctor for the job.

I had researched quite a few doctors who people have recommended to me. I was thinking about having my eyes ( top and bottom) done and the lower half of my face ( mid section). It’s referred to as a mini facelift…so you can see why choosing a great doctor, was of the upmost importance!

I am SOOOOO happy with my results!!! It took approximately 2 weeks to recuperate I bruise very easily and wanted enough time to relax and heal. The healing process wasn’t bad at all I went home and slept and saw the doctor the following day. I wasn’t sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised that my bruising wasn’t that bad. Friends and family came to visit and said they could already notice the results! This made me feel validated that I had made the right decision.

It has been a year now and I am extremely happy!...Especially when I run into people I have not seen in a long time and they tell me that I still look like I’m 36 !!

Just to clarify.....$11,500 included my lower and...

Just to clarify.....$11,500 included my lower and upper eyelids, facelift, fat injections and Botox
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

He was fabulous in every way and I am ecstatic with my results from my Mini Facelift, Lower and Upper Eye Lift ( and some dermabrasion and fat injections too!)

Yes. I need to add the pictures to this review. I only have them on the other review. Oops!
Hey there! Your profile photo looks great. Are you going to post before and afters on the review?