Great Doc -White Plains, NY

Great experience great outcome, lovely OR suite. ...

Great experience great outcome, lovely OR suite. All the staff friendly and knowledgeable Wonderful personality. He made me feel that I was with a friend not my Doctor. Fully explained procedure in detail what to expect before and after and there were no surprises everything went great. I love my new look.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Eyelid surgery community.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Westchester Eye Associates is the premier place for eye/vision care. I can't say enough great things about them. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Particularly, Dr. James Gordon, he was wonderful. I made an excellent decision seeing him. He did my upper double eyelid surgery January 2011. In the initial visit, he was courteous, and very patient. He took time to explain what the procedure entails and I left feeling totally confident in his abilities. The surgery went very smoothly and the recovery was just as he explained. I feel that Dr. Gordon's expertise minimized my down time, to almost nothing. I am loving the results. Dr. James Gordon is also a fantastic ophthalmologist. I go to him for all my eye care. Just last week he revised a cataract surgery I had undergone a few years ago, and today I see 20/20. No pain, no scars, no regrets K Costanzo August 15, 2013